Ministries >> S.A.L.T.
S.A.L.T. is an acronym, which stands for Serving And Learning Together. This Wednesday evening ministry takes place in the Spring and Fall. It includes time for fellowship over a shared meal, followed by educational offerings and activities for participants of all ages.
The 2017 Spring S.A.L.T. program will begin on Wednesday, January 18 and will wrap up on Wednesday, February 22. There be no S.A.L.T. on Wednesday, March 1, due to the Ash Wednesday service, which will be held that evening in the Sanctuary.
Schedule of Activities
- 5:00 p.m. Adults gather; Choristers Choir (Ed Bldg, Shuler Hall)
- 5:15 p.m. Dinner is served (Ed Bldg, Shuler Hall)
- 6:00 p.m. Adults dismissed to classes:
- Enneagram Class (Main Bldg, Session Room)
- Men's Small Group (Ed Bldg, Maxwell Room)
- Women's Small Group (Main Bldg, Church Library)
- Bethel Series I (Main Bldg, Church Parlor)
- Bethel Series II (Location TBA)
- Chancel Choir (Main Bldg, Choir Room)
- 6:15 p.m. Youth and children dismissed to recreation
How to R.S.V.P.
Participants are asked to R.S.V.P. so that enough food can be prepared each week. Please fill out the registration form for each member of your family who will be participating in the S.A.L.T. program.
You may contact Buffee Jarman at (662) 299-4672, or via email at jarmang[at]suddenlink.net, if someone in your family with a standing meal reservation will not be present, or if you are bringing a guest. Please notify Buffee by Monday of the week you will have a change.