5:00 - 5:30 pm
4K - 6th grade
- Our children (4K-6th grade) will be learning about “Jesus: The Light of the World.” They will meet Upstairs in the Education Building.
- Our 7th and 8th graders will begin their Confirmation process in The Shed. Senior Highs will have their Bible study in The Shed.
- Dr. Douglas will lead a class sharing the results of his recent sabbatical research, including one night of slides of Scotland.
- Heston Powers will lead a group for men, Seven Men, and the Secret of Their Greatness.
- Women's Small Groups leaders are in place for multiple intergenerational small groups that will all be studying the book, Becoming a Woman of Excellence by Cynthia Heald. The first week all participants will meet in the Church Parlor and on subsequent nights will meet in rooms in our main sanctuary building.
Bethel II Class